Have you ever been in a dilemma of how the hair on your body looks? Have you always wanted to look neat? Has shaving been part of your lifestyle but you’ve not yet achieved that perfect shave? Then worry no more, let me introduce to you the Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary Shaver simply known as the Remington PR1235 shaver. The Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary is an electric shaver that is built with the latest technology and specifications to ensure it gives you a perfectly smooth and clean shave that you have been longing for. As the name suggests, it is built for men who want a rotary type of shave rather than a foil style type.
The Remington ensured that this small personal grooming appliance brings comfort, neatness, power all in one basket, Imagine being able to put all your eggs in one basket and also ensuring all the eggs are of quality and standards that is required isn’t that what everyone requires? In this article, I will take you through the features, the maintenance practice for its durability and also its pros and cons. I will also give you my verdict of the product
Features And Accessories
The Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary has been built to have a PowerFlex 360 degrees. This feature allows the head of the shaver which has the blades to adjust itself and spin to obtain a perfect angle for a shave. It helps you not to tilt your head at an angle that is not comfortable which may hurt your neck, that is cool right?
It gets even better, the three rotary blades on top of the shave which are gray in color are each built with a twin track blade (two circular blades within each rotary blades) this feature allows a more effective shave as there is maximum contact with skin. The blades itself is made with precious cut technology to give you the best close shave you want.
The blades in the rotary have an active contouring which enabled it to stay in contact with the skin on your neck and chin; the head is also made with tiny precision cut slots which enables the hair to easily slip in and be snipped off. Also, the blades are linked together to ensure contact is made with the skin.
The shaver has a trimmer that pops up and enables men to sculpt around the facial hairs; the trimmer is also skin-friendly as it minimizes skin irritations, the best part is that the trimmer is made in such a way that it snaps back when not in use.
The Remington have built this shaver in such a way that you will know when the shaver is on or when it is off. This has been achieved by placing a green power LED light at the lower end of the shaver. On top of that it enables one to know when the shaver is fully charged or not.
The Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary has an in built battery that is rechargeable. After fully charging it, the shaver may take up to 30min of shave time meaning that you can use it up to four shaves after you’ve fully charged it which is not a bad gamble as you require only one shave a day.
How To Achieve An Optimal Performance
To ensure an optimal performance of this product you need to ensure it is properly maintained, just like any other machine cleaning it offers the best solution when it comes to maintenance practices. The Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary is easy to maintain as it doesn’t require skilled personnel to do this for you can undertake this procedure at the comfort of your chair. Cleaning can be done either daily or weekly. The procedures for cleaning this machine are:
- First, open the head assembly by pressing the release button on the front of the shaver.
- Remove the excess shaving at the head by tapping it out.
- Rinse the head with running water. Don’t submerge the shaver as it may be a deal breaker.
- Leave head open for drying.
- Fix the head back before using it again.
- Perform the daily steps above.
- Remove the hair pocket assembly cover.
- Release the cutter from the assembly by sliding the inner cutter away.
- Remove the inner cutter and separate it from the cutters.
- Rinse away any debris using warm water.
- Replace the inner cutters by matching the hub colors of the inner and the outer cutters.
- Lubricate the cutters with oil.
- Align the spring into its position and press into the place.
- Lastly close the head assembly by snapping it in.
- With the easy procedure outlined be sure you will get the best of the machine, and its durability will increase big time.
- Cheap compared to other shavers
- The rotary blades which ensure contact with skin making a clean and smooth shave.
- Powerflex 360 technology which ensures no inappropriate body posture.
- Its small size makes it a great deal in terms of portability.
- The Precious cut heads ensuring smooth results.
- The trimmer is skin friendly.
- It has a 60 day guaranteed warranty.
- It is not waterproof.
As you have seen, the Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary on its own has the ability to stand out from the rest. Its features are worth the money and the simple maintenance is worth your time. Despite it not being waterproof which I know is a deal breaker for most men, it makes a great travel shaver, and you shouldn’t hesitate to take this product home as its affordability is a big plus. If you are looking for a shaver that will reflect the value of your money look no far. This shaver will be your companion every day and everywhere you go such that you will look exactly the way you desire. The Remington PR123 R3 power series will remain to be darling in the eyes of all those who know class and convinience run hand in hand.